Cookies are small files saved onto your computer by the websites you browse, the majority of these files contain harmless information relating to your usage of the website. A small minority are classed as ‘intrusive’ and are used to track user habits & activity.
The recent changes to EU law state that the user must agree to the use of all non-essential cookies within this site.
Aside from the standard WordPress cookies, the non-essential cookies used by this site are as follows :
- Google Analytics: used to anonymously track user habits when browsing this site only. This is necessary in order to make the site as effective
and easy to use as possible.
- The twitter API standard cookies
- The add this API standard cookies
- The facebook connect cookie is used to remember your facebook login and allow you to make comments on content within this site
- A cookie is set to remember your preference for the visibility of the content submenu, showing related pages to the one currently being browsed
- The EU law allows us to assume ‘implied consent’, by continuing to use this site we are assuming you agree to our usage of cookies.