READY TO APPLY?
If you are getting ready to apply for ISBerne Online please read on…
The Next Steps
If you are getting ready to apply for ISBerne Online, you can start by doing the following:
- Contact us – call us, email us or use one of the enquiry forms. An enrolment coordinator will help you through the application process.
- Are your parents aware? Talk with your parents or guardian about why you want to study with ISBerne Online.
- Begin your application forms (PDFs):
- Request transcripts from your current school and any other schools you attended in the past three years.
- If applicable, find the next TOEFL iBT exam in your area.
- Check us out on Social Media.
We look forward to hearing from you and to enrolling you as a student with the ISBerne Online School.
[Contact Us – it only takes a minute to say “Hello”! If you have a question or would like any information please click on the ‘Ask Questions’ or ‘Click To Call’ links at the top of this page or click here to fill out the Enquiry form. Alternatively why not call us or email us.]